As part of this course students receive everything in our basic course…
- 35 fun and engaging video lessons dripped out one per week so your child can follow what’s going on in the sky as it’s actually happening.
- Carefully planned observation activities throughout the year so your child always knows when and where to look in the sky. The sky will come to life!
- Online, graded quizzes and exams, so you can take a break from correcting your child’s work.
- Curriculum guide to help you and your student understand how the course works and how to use the online planetarium when the weather isn’t cooperating.
- Student contests where your child can win prizes and engage more deeply in the course content.
Plus, Advanced Mastery students receive exclusive access to…
- Live interactive trainings with Mr. Gilkerson where you’ll go deeper in the study of astronomy and have the opportunity to ask your questions (training is recorded for students who can not attend live). Classes will occur at 11:30 AM (EST). Current schedule for 2017-2018 …
- September 18, 2017
- November 6, 2017
- January 8, 2018
- February 19, 2018
- April 2, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- 5 Bible-based projects to help your child connect astronomy to real events from the Scriptures.
- Engaging field trip ideas so your child can explore astronomy outside the bounds of their backyard.
- Assignments to help your student learn how history and literature intersect with astronomy.
- Hands on activities that will help kinesthetic learners deepen their understanding of astronomy.
- Certificate of completion for a job well-done when the course is completed.