How does the course work for co-ops?
- 30 fun, engaging video lessons (plus cooresponding memory videos) are done for you. All you have to do is show up to class and push play.
- You’ll be given access to hands on projects you can do in class, or send the instructions home with the students to do with their families!
- Explore living books using the recommended reading list. Each lesson includes several recommended books. Choose one of those books to read together during class time.
- Use the copywork pages in class to help students think more deeply about how astronomy interacts with the Bible and history while also practicing their handwriting!
- And the Facilitator Guide you download will make running the class a cinch!
How does co-op pricing work?
Each co-op pays a flat fee of $100 per group. In addition they pay a per student fee of $25.
Registration for 2018-2019 School Year!
Ready to get started? You can register for the Elementary co-op course now.
Do we need to watch the videos and complete lessons on specific weeks?
How long do we have access to the course?
If your co-op follows a non-traditional school year please contact us and we can try to determine an alternative solution for you.
Do we need to watch the videos together as a class?
Yes, the video lessons are the heart of the course. The facilitator should play the videos during class time.
Is there a required textbook?
No, there are no required textbooks. We do however have a recommended reading list. We recommend teachers choose one book from the list per week to read together with their class.
What grade/age is this course for?
The course is geared towards students age 6-11 (or first through sixth grade). We recommend using our upper level course for older students.